Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Marathon nearly complete ... the 4-monthers (part 1)

We had it all planned out. 4 months old. Cute as can be. This would be the best photo-shoot yet.

Unfortunately, Nolan didn't get the memo...


So, we tried to work around his ... shall we say, moodiness?


We even managed to eek out a shot or two that might be smiles ... if you squint your eyes, and turn the picture upside down...

But after hardly a dozen shots, Nolan began to lose interest. So mom had a little game-time huddle to explain to him the gravity of the situation...
Apparently, reasoning isn't the best tactic at this age...
So, once again forced to humbly concede to the powerlessness of parenthood, we decided to postpone our photo shoot until after the emotional weather had cleared up a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure which I like more. The cute and good pictures or the funny comments. I love it and I'm glad that I still have time to get the cute baby pictures. I keep worrying I'm missing it each day I don't take the "baby fat" shots.

    ReplyDelete