As every father knows, there is no better excuse to invest in hi-tech camera equipment than the arrival of a son. Here are some first shots of our newest family member.
Good job on using the baby as an excuse to buy a new camera! I did the same thing. I could tell you upgraded, you did great with the shallow depth of field on these! I bought a Pentax and really love it. Did Kendra let you spend the big cash? What did you get?
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood job on using the baby as an excuse to buy a new camera! I did the same thing. I could tell you upgraded, you did great with the shallow depth of field on these! I bought a Pentax and really love it. Did Kendra let you spend the big cash? What did you get?
ReplyDelete