Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wrapping with the Sagawas.

Last Wednesday, we got to spend an afternoon playing with Josiah Sagawa and his mom, Laura. After Nolan was born, Laura and Tim had kindly bequeathed to us a few baby-wearing articles. However, even with two PhDs between us, we couldn't seem to figure these suckers out! So, as the premier baby-wearing force in San Diego, Laura taught us all the ins and outs of getting little Nolan in and out of these labyrinthine contraptions ... and now we love them!

In the meantime, Ross kept Josiah occupied...




On his way out the door, Josiah decided to show a little Sagawa love to the new guy...

1 comment:

  1. I love the MOBY wrap... Jacob lived in that thing.. I am sure this little one will too. It takes awhile to figure it out. Sometimes if I knew I was going to need it later, I would just wear it around the house rather than rewrapping it :)

    ReplyDelete