Friday, November 14, 2008

Nolan 5 Months Old

Again, a little behind schedule, but better late than never...



We decided to throw all caution to the wind and take Nolan's 5-month photos (gasp!) outside.


Initially, he was simply stunned at our adventurousness ...


Eventually, though, he became fascinated by the tall, leafy figures ... "these are much bigger than my parents!"

"...I think I could like this whole 'outside' thing!"


"Eventually, though, even the wonders of nature were no match for the ultimate plaything ... "My feet! ..."



"I love these things!"

...and who could blame him?

But he did oblige us with a couple of more "classic" shots.

How kind of him...


We'll catch you up on his next month soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, did your camera do all that blurriness in the background or did you make it more like that with photo shoot! The pictures are adorable, i love his smile!! Cant wait to see and hold him again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's all the F1.8 ... the secret is to shoot close-ups, and have the background be further away ... it maximizes the depth-of-field effect (also called bokeh ... pronounced "boca"). I can't wait to see the shots you get!

    ReplyDelete