Thursday, August 14, 2008

2 months old... the photo shoot ensues...

Well, for the 2-month birthday, we tried to switch things up a little. Sure, we went for the classic, I'm a smiling baby photo...


...but we also thought we'd try giving him some direction in this shoot. For instance, "Nolan, give us your best Pirate-smile -- avast, ye matie!"...


... "Nolan, give us a reaction to the recent rise in oil prices and the decline of the dollar"...


... "Now, you're wearing a yellow cardigan, you're Mr. Rogers, give us the it's-a-beautiful-day-in-the-neighborhood smile"...



..."Quick: Blue Steel"...


..."OK, buddy. Let's finish up with a classic. Give us 'I'm just a happy baby. I never cry at 3:00am or spit-up on my mom.' You know, the one you flash to all the waitresses and visitors. That's it!"...


Over the next four weeks, Kendra will be working full-time with him as his acting coach, and with any luck month 3 will bring an even greater range and depth to his characters. "You're a monkey, Nolan. Dance, monkey, dance!"

1 comment: